Welcome to the series of 12 looks for 12 zodiac! This series of looks are all wearable and easy to apply. Today it’s one of my favourite look for the Sagittarius girls!
Sagittarius:GOSH Forever Eyeshadow Stick MATT
November 22 – December 21
Sagittarius ladies are generous. They have a great sense of humour and are travellers by heart. I picture their Instagram looking like a lifestyle blogger with loads of breath-taking sceneries from their most recent trips. Therefore the look we are creating today is a heathy sun glow look with bits of cute freckles. I have no freckles so I made myself some!
When I found this long wearing eyeshadow stick from GOSH, I knew this is a perfect tool for my fake freckles! Why? Because it really last the whole day, of course unless you wash it off with facial oil cleanser. You wouldn’t want your fake freckle to smudge all over your cheek looking like you were in a dusty fight, right? This shadow stick is a gem. Let it dry and you will be surprised!
- Apply foundation with a beauty blender
- Apply bronzer around the frame of your face
- Draw your brow in a slight arch shape, gel them if you like. Make sure it’s not too dark so it won’t steal the attention away from the cute freckles!
- Apply blush over both cheek and the bridge of your nose. Choose orange tone or even bronzer. Let your nose look as if it has been kissed by the sun from your outdoor adventure!
- Apply brown tone eyeshadow, with natural looking mascara. Don’t overdo it people. You don’t want to look like you have thousands layer of makeup on and hinting people who the freckles are not real! HAHAHA
- Use a tiny brush, slowly dot some freckles over your nose. Start from the nose and dot away from the centre of your face.
- Apply some different brown eyeshadows over the cream eyeshadow sticks. This add some dimension and make them look different from each other.
- Sprinkle some bronzer over them, so it looks like you put on makeup over your real freckles! Plus, that way they don’t look too much like painting on your face. HAHAHA
- Oh, don’t forget to apply some pink nude lip gloss.
- Put on a hat and start your adventurous day!
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the upcoming 9 looks!