Welcome to the series of 12 looks for 12 zodiac! This series of looks are all wearable and easy to apply. Today, it’s another sexy look with Nars Night Series eyeshadow for the lady of Pisces. Let’s get started!
February 19 – March 20
Ms Pisces is a compassionate, artistic and intuitive lady. She is wise! Talk to her about music and you might be surprise at how friendly she is! They are extremely faithful. With their artistic talents, she might draw you a portrait for you birthday, or handmade a card for your anniversary. Green is the chosen colour for Pisces girl. However, I don’t want to create a bright green look since it might end up looking a bit too childish. So let’s twist it and create a bit sexier look for a night out maybe.
Brief steps / Product used:
- Apply Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 foundation with a beauty blender and highlight the under eye areas with Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer, blend it out with the concealer brush
- Set the foundation with MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus
- Fill in the brow with Benefit ka-Brow in 006
- Bake your under-eyes with loose powder
- Apply GOSH Forever Eyeshadow Stick as a primer (a)
- Apply green eyeshadow from NARS Night Series Eyeshadow – Night Porter (b)
- Soften the edge of the shadow by dapping your blending brush with brown shadow and blend it out (c), dust off the powder underneath your eyes
- Apply pink gold eyeshadow from Ted Baker All In The Eyes at the lower lash line (c) and highlighter at the inner corner
- Frame your eyes by drawing your water line with Maybelline Gel Mechanical Eyeliner 3 Beyond Black, blend the lower outer corner with brown tone eyeshadow (d)
- Curl your lashes and apply false lashes
- Blush and highlight as usual
- Apply pink-nude lips
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the upcoming 7 looks!