Welcome to the series of 12 looks for 12 zodiac! This series of looks are all wearable and easy to apply. Today, let’s get some autumn sexy eyes look for the Aquarius ladies!
Aquarius: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
January 20 – February 18
The valentine’s girls are progressive and independent. They are the smart one, super intellectual. Ask them what they plan to do in five years, they can possibly write you a project plan or a business proposal. What? yup, that’s who they are. However, they can be shy and quiet naturally, but I believe they can be loud if work require them to and if that’s what need to be done. As a deep thinker, she make senses of thing and therefore appreciate every detail. When she put on makeup, I picture her choosing something strong and unique rather than everyday no-makeup makeup. That explain today’s look that are bold yet quick to apply: a fierce plum/red eyeshadow without strong liners or false lashes. The secret lies in dark waterline, both the upper and lower line!
Brief steps / Product used:
- Apply Milani Conceal + Perfect 2 in 1 foundationwith a beauty blender and highlight the under eye areas with Maybelline Instant Anti-age concealer, blend it out with the concealer brush
- Set the foundation with L’Oreal Infallable Pro-Matt powder
- Fill in the brow with Benefit ka-Brow in 006.
- Bake your under-eyes with loose powder.
- Apply thin later of red lip paint on your eyelids as eyeshadow base
- Add some pink blush on the eyes, feel free to add some sparkles with some highlight eyeshadow. I used blush and lip products for the eyes because I do not own any plum tone eyeshadow and it’s not economical to purchase one and never use it again. However, if this is your look, go for it girls!
- Darken the outer corner of your eyes with brown eyeshadow, do the same to the lower lash line.
- Frame your eyes by drawing your water line with Maybelline Gel Mechanical Eyeliner 3 Beyond Black, blend the lower lash line with the brush used for red colours, this way it will blend and add some redness to the lower lash line without adding too much product and looking like a zombie.
- Curl your lashes and apply Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. This mascara volumises your lashes without needing to apply more than 1 coat!
- Blush off the loosing powder for baking and pop your cheek with KIKO Shade Fusion Trio blush then top and illuminise the cheek with SEVENTEEN Instant Glow Shimmer Brick
- Frame your face with Sephora Sun Disk Bronze and contour your nose with Anastasia The Original Contour kit
- Apply some nude lips colour, here I am using Maybelline Lip Studio Colour Jolt Intense lip paint in Stripped Down
- Done! Snap some pictures
Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the upcoming 8 looks!