STYLE CARTEL MOM – Welcome to the new version of Baby Carrier One from BabyBjörn
I have been a fan of BabyBjörn products for a while now, and having said that, they never disappoint. I truly believe, that every single one of them makes mum’s and babies lives easier and more enjoyable. So when they announced the launch of the new BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One, and BabyBjörn Baby Carrier One Air, I was super excited. And here is why!
100 real families helped to design it, along with paediatricians, babywearing practitioners and medical experts. Perfect carrying ergonomics for hours of happy babywearing, supporting your growing baby’s neck, hips and spine perfectly, while you have your hands free.
So what’s new?
- The head support is higher and designed with a fully adjustable buckle, which gives both newborns and older babies greater neck support.
- The seat area now has an even wider maximum position with fully adjustable settings for the perfect position for your little one.
- There is less fabric between you and your baby which enhances the dreamy bonding experience and breathability of babywearing; you will be able to see and feel that your baby is sitting in a natural position, with their back in a “C” curve.
- The padding in the shoulder straps is brand new, to offer even more weight distribution across your shoulders and back, for hours of comfy carrying
- The mesh used in the Baby Carrier One Air is made from a new patented fabric that’s been specifically developed to be even more breathable and feel extra soft against your baby’s delicate skin.
BabyBjorn the family-owned Swedish company, that pioneered babywearing in the 60’s, constantly works to develop and improve their products that grow with your family. As with the original One carrier, these new versions are suitable from birth all the way to three years old; carry your baby on your front close to your heart, inward or outward facing, and when they are one year old you can carry them on your back, turning the carrier with one simple movement. The new carrier is available in a variety of new colours to suit everyone. And if you hurry, you can save 10% off your order using the code #Love2018 which is live until the 26 Feb.
A Love Manifesto
To celebrate the launch of the new carrier and to support new parents everywhere, BabyBjörn is launching a new campaign focusing on this powerful love that comes with parenthood; A Love Manifesto.
BabyBjörn want to put things into perspective by empowering new mums and dads to have faith in their own instincts, set their own standards and develop their own unique parenting style. The one thing that all parents have in common is the love they have for their children.