TULA Probiotic Skincare Routine
Now that I am getting older, I have to admit that I take better care of my skin. The latest products that I have reviewed are the TULA Probiotic Skincare ones. I am currently obsessed with high-end products to take care of my skin.
If only I had known when I was younger the secrets I know now. Taking care of your skin the right way works. Since I have started my daily routines my skin, has fewer acne breakouts and looks younger. I promise you just check out Instagram.
Since the end of summer, I have added the Exfoliating treatment mask and the Hydrating Day and Night cream to my weekly home spa and facial Thursday’s routine. The girls come around and we share the latest products we covet. I save these luxury positions for the pre-period week. When my face and especially my chin need extra care.
The pimples on your chin let you and the world know your period is coming. Since using the exfoliating treatment mask, during those weeks, my breaks outs are less. Pimples disappear faster and aren’t as big!
The Hydrating Day & Night Cream: Deeply hydrating to sooth dull skin, this nourishing cream reveals an even, glowing complexion harnessing the power of rice nutripeptides, tocopherol, camelina sativa seed oil and retinol.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and improve the skin’s suppleness
- Lightweight enough for daytime wear, but also delivers regenerative hydration overnight
- Contains TULA’s signature probiotic technology to leave the skin nourished and balanced
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages
The secret to using creams like this is to apply then spread in circular motion upward. A gadget that helps get rid of wrinkles is always an added plus. Wrinkles need water and hydrating creams like this one. Not too thick, but juicy enough that your skin feels like it drank a glass of water.
The Exfoliating Treatment Mask: This detoxifying bentonite clay mask provides gentle exfoliation and purification without stripping the skin of essential oils with tocopherol, camelina sativa seed oil, turmeric root, and retinol.
- Lactic acid and Bentonite clay gently peel away impurities, dead skin, and debris
- Plant-based, biodegradable beads release hydrating nutrients including Jojoba and Vitamin E to heal and calm skin
- Contains our signature probiotic technology to leave skin nourished and balanced
- Suitable for all skin types and all ages – excellent for anyone seeking firmer skin with more even tone and texture
This mask is part of my weekly beauty routine, it is divine. It also fits in with my plant-based life. Giving my face the essential detox it needs, without drying out my skin.
Let us know if you have tried these TULA Probiotic Skincare products and what you think. Or if you have any products we need to put on our radar.