THE OUTNET.COM (UK)

OUR FAVOURITE SUNCARE FOR KIDS – LANCASTER SUN KIDS

STYLE CARTEL MOM – LANCASTER SUN KIDS

THE ART OF MASTERING THE SUN

For the summer of 2017, we tested a selection of suncreams for kids, and found this revolutionary solution. The Lancaster Laboratories integrated the revolutionary ‘Full Light technology’, launched in 2016, to all its sunscreen ranges including Sun Kids.

100% of the sunlight spectrum (UVB +UVA+ VISIBLE LIGHT + INFRARED) is targeted, offering greater protection to the skin.

45% is the part of Visible Light in the sunlight spectrum. This type of rays combined with infrared rays makes up more than 90% of the sun spectrum, while UVA and UVB rays together make up the remaining 10%.

50% of the free radicals generated within the skin by the sun spectrum are triggered by visible light and infrared rays. These two types of rays attain the deepest layers of the skin, where they contribute to premature ageing.

LANCASTER Comfort Cream WetSkinApplication 125ml SPF50 RVB 40661034000

Three mechanisms of action take place: Reflect infrared and visible light off the surface of the skin with a complex containing mirror-effect glass micro-spheres*. Absorb UVA, UVB and visible light at the surface of the skin with synthetic, mineral and natural filters*. Neutralize in depth free radicals which would otherwise cause oxidative damage, thanks to various powerful, specific anti-oxidants adapted by the Laboratories according to the formulas, including extracts of green coffee, bitter orange peel, pongamia, green tea and seabuckthorn berries*. In other words, it offer the safest sun protection to our little ones.

About the author

GOSIA KRAJEWSKI Fashion & Beauty Features Editor

Related