Coverage, finish, and colors are the top three criteria I consider when buying foundation. With 12 newly launched shades for Asian skin tone in Thailand Market, I am falling in love with Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear. Here are the 6 reasons why:
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear
- is a 24-hour long wear foundation. You can apply it in the morning and color stays put all day long, retouch-free.
- Protects your skin with SPF 38 PA+++. Suitable for those who often forget to add a layer of sun protection.
- Provides medium-to-full coverage. After you moisturize your skin, massage this foundation all over your face to perfect your skin. Then add up only to areas of your concern, the full coverage can handle your imperfection like a concealer.
- is smooth and easy to apply. With bare hands or your favorite makeup tools, this foundation nails it all.
- Offers velvety matte finish. Infused with perlite and silica, the foundation can absorb oil for a shine-free wear.
- Leaves a natural-looking. You can feel comfortable on your skin all day long.
Read this article in Thai at www.AroundTheGirlz.com