During the 2016 Golden Globe Awards Lady Gaga looked stunning in a custom-made Atelier Versace dress. She was both very glamorous and trendy wearing a black velvet fitted gown with exaggerated hips, sweetheart neckline, and off the shoulder sleeves.
Her hair was made by the celebrity hairstylist Frederic Aspiras. He created voluminous waves and curls with an old Hollywood glamour vibe, using KMS California products.
To achieve this old hollywood glam hairstyle, simply follow these few steps:
- Start with clean slightly damp hair and first apply a smoothing lotion like the KMS California Tamefrizz, all over your hair and comb through to even out the distribution.
- Then add a volumizing spray to instantly create big voluminous hair.
- Next section you hair and give yourself a nice blow dry, to achieve that just use a medium round brush, drying with an up and round movement.
- After that put on some hot rollers and keep them for about 20 minutes.
- To finish the look, remove the rollers and brush your hair smoothly. Apply then a nice texturizing hairspray, you can try the KMS Hairplay texture to maintain the soft and bouncy look.
And voilà ! You have a perfect glamorous hairstyle for your next party.