Beauty Wednesday: Fudge Urban Colour
Winter was exciting at first. The coat, the scarf, the beanies, and the boots were all new to me. But after almost half a year of seeing them in dark tones, I miss the colours. If you feel the same, this review is for you!
There are fashion brands that try to add liveliness to the winter through collections of bright colour jackets, coats, scarf and all other accessories, you name it. That’s a serious investment you might need to renew your winter wardrobes! Therefore, Style Cartel is here to show you an alternative way to splash some colour to your winter looks.
Introducing you a temporary colour hairspray from Fudge Urban. For this review, I tried the product in the morning (9 am), went out for a brunch, came back home to study (fell asleep as usual) then went out for a dinner date. The colours were lovely and they did stay all day long!
Product Detail: FUDGE URBAN Hair Art in Turquoise Noise, violet haze, Pink Ink and Coral Crush
Where to get: Boots, Superdrug, Tesco and ASOS
- Decide what colours you want! I chose purple and blue for myself and coral and pink for my bestie
- Curl and style your hair as you desire
- find something to cover your clothes such as an oversized plastic bag I got from online shopping
- Spray away, start from the bottom for the first layer and work upward
- Keep spraying until you get the colour you want. It took at least 3 layers for us to reach this colour density since we have dark hair
- Ask your roommates to help if you can’t reach your back
- You will realise now you have coloured hair
- Take off the plastic bags and taaa daaaaaa! You will look like a mermaid (at least for me)
- Strong colour pigments, you can easily see the colours after 1st layer of the spray
- Easy to use
- No strong chemical scents
- Leave clothes with some stains and the colour fade away a bit after few hours if only sprayed 1-2 layers
- Leave the hair tangling and hard after first wash. I tried two shampoo and one conditioner on the first wash and still feel like I still have the products on my hair. It was only the second was (2 days later) that I could totally get rid of it.
- A bottle can be used only 2-3 times for my hair length and colour.
Score: 3/5, I would give it higher if the product stay only on my hair…not my clothes and hands
I’ll leave you with a selfie.
Model: Salila Narataraksa
Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment if you would like to see any other product review!
Image taken with natural light to show real result.