STYLE CARTEL MOM – Elephant Grobag for your child
How often do you get up at night to find your little one sleeping on the duvet instead of underneath it. Countless I guess. My little girl Matylda is tossing and turning so much, she doesn’t spend under her covers even five minutes. So I’ve been looking for something that would keep her warm and comfortable at the same time. And I found it! Gro Bag is exactly what we need. And it has so many useful features.
It makes bedtime as easy as ABC, D…and E is for Elephant! With a handy travel features including fitting a 5 point travel harness and 2 way front zip you can transfer your little one from the pushchair or car seat straight into their cot without disturbing them at the end of a long exciting day.
Also available in sizes 3-6 and 6-10 years, they’re ideal for children who aren’t quite ready to move away from the security of their Grobag just yet or for children staying in hospital or at home who require tube feeding.
- Machine washable
- 100% woven cotton outer and supersoft jersey lining
- 2 way front zip to fit a 5 point travel harness
- Recommended by the Lullaby Trust Recommended by the Lullaby Trust
- Additional Features
- Keep baby at a comfortable temperature
- No additional sheets or blankets required
- Zip-click® feature to stop little ones from opening their zips
- Quick-dry polyester wadding on 2.5 tog
- FREE nursery thermometer included in 0-6 and 6-18 month sizes
- Meets British Safety Standard BS8510:2009