30 Days in London
Being able to spend a month-long holiday in a city is a #goal. This post is dedicated to a slow life kind of traveling plan, for 30 days in London. There’s no rush in squeezing multiple destinations in a day, or fill your stomach with multiple must eat meals in London.
As a student here, I spent a whole year in London and visited some touristy places. However, most of the time were spent at school’s library or in front of my computer in my tiny but cozy room. For my last month in London, I decided to complete a #30daysLondon where I went out everyday to see bits of London and document them. At the end of the journey, there might not be super fancy dinner, hangover mornings, or breath taking images on instagram. However, one thing I know is there will be parts of London that I can slowly appreciate and store in my memories forever.
Let’s stop myself from going on and on about my journey and get into the list of non-touristy things to do in London!
- Organic beauty hunting at Brick Lane
- Bubble tea and Chinese bakery hunting at China Town
- Get mezmerised by the V&A Museum
- Boost your sugar level at L’eto caffe, just a few minute walk from V&A
- Make friend with dear and the mother earth at Richmond Park
- Learn about toys at V&A Childhood Museum
- Find a nice cafe around Shoreditch
- Of course, take a look at some wall arts
- Get a good deal at Hackney Central’s outlet heaven
- Try some local food at Borough Market
- Gluten-Free brunch at Angel area
- Shopping day at Westfield
- Pho noodle after Science Museum 151 Sydney St, Chelsea, London SW3 6NT, UK
- Hot soup for a cold day at Han Kang Korean restaurant
- Street food and drink at Camden Market at night
- See London at Night, no tourist, romantic light
- Work on your blog at Tap Coffee
- Watch some peacocks spreading their tail at Holland Park
- Try Karaoke at SOHO
- Do some fashion trend research at Liberty London
- Not enough? visit Dover Street market
- I am sorry, I need a burger: Honest Burger
- Get artistic at National Gallery / National Portrait Gallery
- Check out some art exhibition: DOJO tells you where to go!
- Try something new! I did a hula-hoop lesson for 1 hour.
- Source some preloved vintage items at vintage stores around London!
- See Tate Modern at night
- Try some chocolate tea and Kimchi + cheese toast at Maison d’etre
- Sweeten your day with rich chocolate at Said