My Daily Lip Gloss consists of one or the other from Guerlain and Lano Lips. For me nothing beats a great tasting lip gloss and juicy shiny lips in the summer time.
That is what summer beauty is made of. All you really need for summer makeup is a good daily lip gloss that goes with everything. Here are my currently applying lipsticks and lips glosses.
Guerlain created Lipstick inspired by the Little Black Dress. The packaging says it all, cute enough to pull out to refresh your lips after a nice cocktail at a hotspot, while on vacation. These sexy lipstick’s give you the shimmer for a night out on the town like lip gloss. The delicious texture & high gloss complement your every day little black dress. The line also comes with a matching nail polish for lazy days pool side doing your nails. They come in an array of vibrant colors and unique texture:
– a texture without material effect reveals natural radiance of the lips and gives them flexibility and comfort
– a coverage that can be modulated at will thanks to the thin-film: a layer to enhance the grain of sensual lips, and several for a more dense and sophisticated finish
– a floral fragrance fruity fragrance inspired by the Little Black Dress and a delicious flavor to an unforgettable taste on your lips
– a high-gloss finish and pure colors with a fine cocktail of oils and pigments for POP and lacquered light effect. My favorite numbers are 007 BLACK PERFECTO – PH ADAPT, this shades reminds me of summer and drinking grape soda. The lip gloss/lipstick gives you the light tint of purple with a little mystery of black. And it taste good too. Another cool color is the 002 PINK TIE, the name says it all. This lip color gives you the right touch of pink for your lips.
Another Lip Gloss that I am addicted to is the Lano Lips lip glosses, lip tints and balms. You literally want to use them every where. Never heard of them? Here is the scoop on Kirsten Carriol, a beauty industry veteran, couldn’t find the perfect lip balm. While lamenting her chapped lips before a long haul flight, she remembered the wondrous feel of the lanolin on the sheep’s wool – from her childhood spent on her Grandparent’s sheep-farm in South Australia.Growing up, lanolin was the only thing her parents used on her lips and skin. She realised that nothing had been as good since, so she decided to create Lanolips™
These are the kind of products I am talking about. I want my lips to look fuller, plumber and juicy of course. currently applying the 101 Lanolips Ointment as we speak. This product has been mistake for hand cream and the is what the brand wants. This multipurpose superbalm glides on smoothly and can be used on other parts of your body beside’s your lips. THE ORIGINAL Lanolips 101 Ointment. Extreme hydration for extremely dry lips, skin patches, cuticle, nasal passages & more.
A super dense lanolin balm that penetrates and seals in moisture. Multi Award Winning • Hard-working & powerful multi-tasker • Dermatologically tested • Holds 200% of its weight in moisture • Vegetarian & baby friendly • I call the everything bomb. The second favorite for everyday is the Tinted Balm with SPG30 Lanolips Tinted Balm SPF 30. Creates soft, hydrated & pretty lips. I apply it with a little lip brush to even it out. You probably do not know I love pink and the Rose colored tinted balm is he perfect shade of pink to match your ballerina slippers.
Superb lanolin-rich lip conditioner + sheer pretty colour tint. Enhances your natural lip colour.
AVAILABLE IN 4 DIFFERENT SHADES:
- Rose: Sheer rose tint gives lips a healthy glow.
- Rhubarb: Sheer fruity tint deepens your natural lip colour.
- Perfect Nude: Sheer universal nude tint.
- Red Apple: Sheer red tint brightens your natural lip colour
Now it is time to get your lips popping with one of these lipsticks, lip balms lip glosses, or lip tints. Your choice your lips, call them what you want to call them. Ever is to juicy lips for summer.
Photo Credit Snapchat and Akashdeep Ghosh