The day before the first date with your crush, you must be quite worried; going through the whole wardrobe to find what to wear. To lessen your worry, this Makeup Monday, StyleCartel recommends you “Makeup like no Makeup” for your natural look. Avoid thick foundation and red lipstick. Choose BB Cushion and Pink shade to enhance your prettiness. Follow along these tutorials. We wish you have a successful first date.
1. As always, put your hair away from the face.
2. Moisturize your lips with Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Pear.
3. Apply Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA +++ – No.23 Sand Beige all over the face with the cushion puff.
4. Use Laneige BB Cushion SPF 50+ PA +++ – No.33 Coffee with little darker shade from your skin to add soft definition to your face.
5. Use Bobbi Brown Corrector Light Peach to fade dark circles under the eyes.
6. Then apply Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Ocher to completely conceal any imperfection.
7. Draw contouring lines with Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour Sculpteur visage 01 curvy contour along the corners of your forehead, cheekbones, jawlines, and under the chin. This will give sharper definition to your First Date look. Bounce and blend the makeup in with the puff.
8. With the sponge, apply Une Breezy Cheeks Blush B02 for rosy cheeks.
9. Set the base makeup in by applying The Balm Sexy Mama Anti-shine Translucent Powder. The product can create a shine-free even finish. You wouldn’t want to have an oily face in front of your crush, for sure.
10. To enhance the rosy cheeks and healthy glow. Apply Bourjois Blusher 48 Ashes of Roses after the powder.
11. For the eye, we choose Biguine Palette Yeux Smoky 15206 Brown Code, but this look wouldn’t go for the smoky. Dab the soft brown hue all over the eyelid.
12. Blend the color evenly.
13. Use the glittering white hue around the inner corner and along the inner half waterlash line for the youthful eye.
12. Curl your lashes. Instead of using normal eyeliner, use a darker shade of eye shadow Biguine Palette Yeux Smoky 15206 Brown Code to line your upper lash.
13.Fix the curled lashes with Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara Black.
14. Use white eyeliner Deborah Milano Kajal 127 along the waterline. This technique helps make your eyes look bigger and feel more captivating.
15. Fill in and shape your eye brown with Canmake Powder Eyebrow.
16. Boost the glow with Guerlain Météorites Perles Illuminating Powder Pure Radiance Teint Beige 02.
17. For the lips, apply Kiko Milano Ultra Glossy Stylo 803 Pink Flamingo.
18. Then add another layer of Yves Saint Laurent Volupté Sheer Candy No.4 Succulent Pomegranate for your ready to kiss lips.
Music: “My Love” by The Bird and the Bee
Makeup Artist Phaptawan Kongsomsawang
Video Edited and Written by Beauty-Editor-at-Large Supapit Saikaew