Your big day is coming up, and although you want it all to be perfect, there’s one thing you want more than anything else. To look like an amazing beauty, am I right? Having the perfect dress is a must, of course, but that’s subject to opinion. Every lady will have their own idea of the perfect dress. In this guide we’re going to focus on beauty tips to make you feel and look your best no matter what style your wedding dress is!
Your Skin Care Beauty Routine
Skin care should be taken care of as far in advance as you possibly can. Starting early will ensure your skin is in the best condition it’s ever been in! Here are a few tips you can use in the months leading up to your big day:
- Exfoliate around twice per week with a scrub that suits your skin.
- Exfoliate once per week with a facial scrub.
- Always apply a moisturiser suited to your skin type after showering or bathing.
- Apply an SPF no matter what the weather is like outside to protect your skin from damage.
- Cleanse, tone, and moisturise your face twice per day.
- Apply special treatments you feel you need, like eye creams and lip balm.
- Apply a face mask suited to your skin type once per week.
- Apply a body mask once per week.
The key to making your skin look amazing is staying consistent with a routine!
Your hair will look healthy and full of life in an ideal world on your big day. Not all of us are born with naturally gorgeous hair, so here are some tips to give you a hand:
- Find products that are suited to your hair type.
- Don’t wash too often as you’ll strip your hair of oils.
- Use volumizing products to get more body and bounce.
- Always use a heat protectant spray. Or try hair systems.
- Give hair a break from styling in the weeks leading up to your big day.
You want your makeup to look the best it’s ever looked on your wedding day. Imagine standing outside of your chosen venue waiting for photographs and looking like a goddess! These tips should help you to achieve that:
- When wearing makeup in the weeks and months leading up to your big day, cleanse your face properly afterwards.
- Practice makeup techniques so you can look naturally gorgeous without looking too overdone.
- Invest in some quality tools, like brushes and sponges.
Nobody will see your underwear other than your soon to be husband, but you’ll feel better if you choose a set that you love. Make sure you invest in some wedding day underwear to compliment your dress and make you feel even sexier!
Whiteflash Tacori engagement rings can help to enhance any bride’s wedding day look. The rings aren’t the only thing you have to think about though; earrings can enhance a hairstyle, while a nice necklace can accentuate a neckline. If you get the points in this guide spot on, you’ll feel and look fabulous on your big day. All you have to do afterwards is slip on your gorgeous dress!