Macadamia Professional International Creative Director and Celebrity Stylist Giannandrea opted for a more rock and roll inspired hairstyle that encapsulated the urban stylized look of Zoe Jordan’s FW15 presentations during New York Fashion Week. Thanks to Giannandrea, we’ve got the step-by-step lowdown on how to create this presentation look, at home.
- Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer
- MacadamiaControl Working Spray
- Bobby pins
- Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray
- Widetooth comb
- Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream
- Part hair down the center and apply Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer from roots to ends, massaging at the crown for extreme volume.
- Blow dry in small sections with hands only to create a dimensional, imperfectly textured look, focusing again on the roots to increase volume.
- Once dry, divide the hair in two sections on each side of the center part and twist the two sections tightly together – spraying Macadamia Control Working Spray to create hold and grip – down the whole length of the hair to create pigtail-like twists, spinning the twist up against the side of the head and securing with bobby pins. Let the buns set for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pins and unwrap the hair, letting it fall. Scrunch the roots to get extra volume. Spray Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Spray throughout the hair to increase shine.
- Use Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream through the ends of hair, rubbing fingers together over the hair to create texture.
- Set the look with Macadamia Control Working Spray.